OutSystems Platform, an app in the development category, is described as a “It is Platform as a Service solution to produce adaptable mobile and web applications, fully adapted to your company’s business requirements.”
For many years, OutSystems has been regarded as a pioneer in low-code development platforms. It keeps improving a fantastic product while growing a sizable community around its platform.
However, individuals who are just entering the low-code industry could be turned off by its exorbitant pricing or unsure of whether it is the best solution for them, which prompts them to look for alternatives to OutSystems.
By the end of this article, we’re sure that you’ll have in-depth information about the various options, their features, and the pricing structure.
Best OutSystems Alternatives
- Zoho Creator
With a low-code automation platform, Appian assists businesses in quickly creating apps and workflows making.
Appian may assist businesses in making the most of their resources and enhancing business outcomes by integrating people, technologies, and data in a single workflow.
The largest companies in the world utilize Appian products to enhance customer satisfaction, achieve operational excellence, and make global risk management and compliance simple and hence is the best alternative to Outsystems.
- The team can make modifications, updates, or improvements much more quickly thanks to the low code environment than with any other system.
- It is also quite simple to find items or regions that might be having problems thanks to the search features.
- The Appian team consistently releases new features along with upgrades on a quarterly basis, enabling the teams to improve the business process and keep expanding.
- Free- Appian Community Edition
- Application- Fully Featured- Standard: $75 USD
- Infrequent: $9 USD
- Input-Only: $2 USD
- per user/month
The closest competitor to OutSystems may be Mendix. It has many of the same functionalities and has a comparable overall user interface.
Some of Mendix’s alternatives are more advanced because the company has always placed a higher priority on cloud options than on-premise ones. But at differing pricing ranges, both tools provide the same services.
Some customers believe that Mendix offers more choices for database customization and app maintenance and that OutSystems is more difficult to set up.
The choice ultimately comes down to which tool you like and which plan best suits your budget, even if both of these programs have excellent functionality, making it one of the best Outsystem alternatives.
- Without specialized knowledge, create and deliver portable, scalable, and resilient apps. With a single click, you can utilize it anywhere.
- Smart applications with a strong visual design and context awareness offer outstanding user experiences across a variety of touchpoints and modalities.
- Applications that integrate people, data, and technology can deliver end-to-end process automation.
- In order to improve your solution, embrace smart apps and easily combine AI and cognitive services.
- Basic- $50 per month ( 5 users included)
- Standard – $800 per month
A low-code application development platform called Quickbase enables businesses to integrate information, people, and distribution procedures onto a single cloud-based platform.
Quickbase, in contrast to conventional software solutions, enables you to create apps that fit your particular business processes, this makes it one of the best Outsystem alternatives.
This cutting-edge cloud-based solution is designed specifically for creating databases for use in corporate applications.
Additionally, it provides some workflow features to help you use your new database to automate procedures. Custom applications, such as your own CRM system, are frequently made using it.
- QuickBase offers an Email/help desk, FAQs/forums, and phone support.
- You may also use Quickbase to gather data and details from your crucial applications, like ERP or CRM, and to build dynamic dashboards that update in real time.
- Customers of Quickbase have the option of creating applications on their own using basic relational database knowledge.
- 30-day free trial, no credit card required.
- Team: from $600/month for up to 50 custom business apps. Option for annual billing.
- Business: from $2000/month for up to 100 custom business apps. Option for annual billing.
- Enterprise: contact Quickbase for pricing information.
Oracle APEX is an enterprise low-code development platform from Oracle Corporation that is used to create and deploy web applications on Oracle databases. It is also referred to as APEX or Oracle Application Express.
In order to create applications and pages, APEX offers a web-based integrated development environment (IDE) that makes use of wizards, drag-and-drop layout, and property editors making it one of the best Outsystem alternatives.
APEX aims to make it easier to develop online applications that, among other things, act as a frontend to a database server.
- You can transform data into information with the help of APEX’s cutting-edge capability.
- Logging and monitoring give you information about how people interact with your program.
From $0.32 to $118.40.
American software company Pegasystems Inc. Is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Pegasystems was established in 1983 and produces business process management (BPM) and customer relationship management (CRM) software (BPM).
Since 1996, the business has traded on a public exchange as PEGA (NASDAQ), which makes it a software similar to OutSystems.
Pega is a market-leading “low-code” platform that enables companies to integrate all of their processes and customer journeys. It addresses the proliferation of apps and systems, one of the main obstacles facing modern business.
The Pega Platform enables enterprises to have a single view of a client, a case, and a workflow along with all the related data and insight that this delivers by establishing a configurable platform that sits above your other systems making it the best OutSystems alternative.
- Process Analysis
- Permissions for Sharing
- Document Generation
- Low code factory edition- 35$
- Standard edition-90$
If looking for an Outsystem alternative then choose Salesforce Platform, an enterprise platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution. The platform gives users a responsive layout, tools and services to automate corporate operations, and integration with third-party apps.
Using Salesforce and Heroku, users can run and manage apps created in open languages like Ruby, Java, and PHP. Users can get enterprise-level support, control, and collaboration services via Heroku Enterprise.
For the creation of apps, Salesforce Lightning Design System offers developers instructions and source code. Reusable building blocks like maps, calendars, buttons, and number-entry forms can be used by users to deliver apps.
Lighting Connect allows users to link their apps to external data sources, and help is available via phone, online forums, and video lessons.
- Data Synchronization
- Application Deployment
- Workflow Automation
$25 per user, per month.
Since 2012, ServiceNow has had a strong foundation in ITSM. But as technology evolved and the cloud emerged, it carved out a position for itself as a cross-departmental platform that serves as a corporate cloud solution built on top of all other apps making it one of the best Outsystem alternatives.
Its ability to build workflows that automate the data extraction process sets it apart from other cloud services available today.
By streamlining and automating common work processes, ServiceNow’s cloud-based workflow automation platform helps corporate organizations increase operational efficiencies.
One of the few software platforms like OutSystems that can demonstrate a quick return on investment and continue to provide significant value as a business increases its use is ServiceNow.
- Change and Release Management.
- Virtual Agent chatbot.
- Predictive Intelligence machine learning.
$100 / IT process user/month with volume discounts available.
An all-in-one platform for low-code application development and the best Outsystems alternatives, Zoho Creator was created to assist companies in digitizing their processes without the headache of conventional development.
Zoho Creator is the smart choice for small to large enterprises to run their business online without any additional fees, infrastructure, or software thanks to its comprehensive features for data collecting and administration, analysis, reporting, and collaboration.
Additionally, Zoho Creator has several lovely application templates that may be used, as well as strong data control for migration, synchronization, and security making it a great Outsystems alternative.
- With the groundbreaking drag-and-drop interface provided by Zoho Creator, users can design, plan, and schedule workflows as well as carry out a number of automated tasks.
- Zoho Creator is not at all user-friendly for programmers. Create your own database applications using the platform’s easy-to-use features.
- You may really launch your database application in just a few minutes by creating your own forms and tables from scratch or by importing information in standard formats (.xls,.csv, and.mdb).
- Flexible Users Plan :
- Professional – $25/user/month billed annually
- Ultimate – $400/month billed annually, Unlimited apps and 10 users included
- ($25/additional user/month)
A flexible customer relationship management (CRM) and business process management (BPM) tool, Creatio offers a variety of options for companies of all sizes.
It has an astonishing array of tools and capabilities and is made to simplify routine marketing and workflow procedures.
What makes it similar to OutSystems is that all Creatio products are equipped with no-code tools and out-of-the-box features to assist businesses in digitizing workflows, improving employee and customer experiences, and increasing productivity throughout the entire organization.
- With its drag-and-drop visual design tools and no-code UI designer, Creatio enables non-technical people to create business apps without coding.
- The Creatio platform is designed on a cutting-edge technological stack to provide users the most freedom possible when integrating it into an organization’s digital environment.
- Additionally, Creatio offers a marketplace with pre-built connectors, templates, and solutions for a variety of use cases.
- Sales Creatio- $25 per user per month for a self-hosted Team subscription
- Marketing Creatio(For business) – $995 per year for a single user with 1000 active contacts
- Service Creatio – between $35 and $60 per user per month, depending on the features you need.
- Studio Creatio- $25 per user per month. (offers both a free version and an Enterprise plan)
Software evaluation is never easy. OutSystems is a fantastic tool for building intricate systems, therefore it might be ideal for your requirements. The free plan is a terrific method to determine whether it meets your needs or whether it offers more than you need.
in my opinion, Zoho Creator is one of the best alternatives for you.
Real-time collaboration is made possible by the dynamic data-sharing capabilities of Zoho Creator.
The Information Technology & Services sector and Small Businesses (1-50 employees) make up the majority of Zoho Creator Platform customers.
The core of the whole Zoho software portfolio is affordability for businesses of all sizes, and Creator is no exception. Both a free trial and an entirely free plan are available with Zoho Creator.
What is the future of OutSystems?
Project Neo, expected for deployment in late 2022, is introduced by OutSystems. Building cloud-native applications using containers, Kubernetes clusters, serverless services, and numerous other cutting-edge technologies is now far simpler thanks to this new offering.
Why are OutSystems alternatives needed?
The presence of less expensive and more advanced technology and a more powerful low-code platform.
Which is the Best OutSystems alternative?
Zoho Creator is considered one of the best Outsystem alternatives due to its Real-time collaboration which is made possible by the dynamic data-sharing capabilities of Zoho Creator.
Is learning OutSystems beneficial?
A career with OutSystems involves more than just dragging-and-dropping features to create software applications; it also entails low-code programming and developing corporate solutions quickly enough for commercial needs.
Developer and support engineer are the two independent paths that make up the OutSystems certification program.